e"> "Close Cart"

Dominick & Haff

Dominick & Haff (estb. 1872) was an American silverware company established by H. Blanchard Dominick and Leroy B. Haff.  The company began with manufacturing relatively small pieces and was known for the quality of its vinaigrettes and chatelaines.  Following a fire in 1877, the company moved to a new factory and expanded to manufacturing a wide array of articles in silver,  both small and large. In 1928, the company was sold to Reed & Barton in 1928 and consolidated within that firm.

View 18 | 36 | 72