Aubert & Klaftenberger (estb. 1835) was clockmaking and watchmaking firm created in 1835 through the international partnership of two watch retailers, the London-based C.J. Klaftenberger and D.F. Aubert of Geneva. Prince Albert held the firm in high regard and made regular orders for watches and clocks from 1845 onwards. The Queen and Prince also favored the firm as their supplier of watches to present as gifts. The firm was a contributor to the horological section of the Great Exhibition and won Honorable Mention from the Jury. The company was awarded a Royal Warrant in 1859.