Ansonia Clock Co. (estb. 1850) was a major 19th century American clock manufacturer. It was formed in 1850 in Bristol, Connecticut as a subsidiary to Ansonia Brass Company by Anson Green Phelps and two clockmakers, Theodore Terry and Franklin C. Andrews. It produced millions of clocks from 1850 until 1929, when the company went into receivership and sold its remaining assets to Soviet Russia. In 1853, Ansonia exhibited its cast iron cased clocks at the New York World's Fair. Ansonia added inexpensive, non-jeweled watches to its line in 1904 and had produced an estimated 10 million of these by 1929. By 1914, the company manufactured more than 440 different clock models.